Sunday 7 January 2007

The Start


Well a friend of mine has a blog so I thought I would give it a try. Seems easy so far but I bet I don't keep up with it for long. We shall have to see.
I have attached a picture of my wedding as it seems the best place to start. I have to say I don't like the norm and so married in red as white just seemed to worry me. There were many comments but I loved my dress and still wear it now.
I went to a new years party at my mother and father in laws which was a murder mystery evening. I wore the top part of my dress as I had to play a part of Chastity Darling from the 1900's. You guessed it I had to be flirtaious and busty. Both of which I managed.
My biggest love other than my husband is knitting and sewing and all things crafty. I shall post as much of this as I can over the times ahead. I have to say that at this moment in time I do not have much pictured but I am hoping to change this in the next few weeks.

No comments: