Sunday 1 July 2007

So so busy

Well things have been soooooo hectic in my life for the last few weeks. I have been completing knitting projects intime for babies birth dates. I have been book keeping which I find really enjoyable and I have been selling my little house.
Its been so exciting as all of a sudden people have been wanting to see my little house which has been on the market for what seems like an age.
Then one couple turned up and you could tell they wanted it even before they got through the door. They are going to use it as a holiday home and I am so sure they are going to love it. So we have spent many days out hunting for houses and found 2.
We have put an offer on a little 2 up 2 down with loads of land which we would need to put an extension on to make it big enough to live here for ever more. This is the house that we have always seen our selves living in and with a fair amount of work we could get it to work. We would never again un less we wanted to.
But we have also found a house which is horrid from the outside but it it amazing from the inside. Its got things all in the wrong places and has 4 floors with a kitchen in the basement and a loft conversion with a toilet in the attic.
We can't make up our minds up as to what to do as we would have to move again one day which is not what we wanted but the house is so quirkie its great.
Well I am now off to see some more houses and make these desicions even harder for us both.

I am still trying to read my Agatha Christie book. Just so little time - Pictures to come next time

No comments: