Saturday 13 January 2007

New and Old Projects, Some on going




I have at last taken a picture of one of my old projects, The TV Jumper. This has been re-named by Paula and I as this is the jumper to pick up and knit in front of the TV when you don't really want to have to concentrate but you need to keep your hands doing something. Paula has made 3 of these and I am quite behind as I have only made 1 and a half. I love this jumper and would wear it all the time if I could and that is why I have decided to make another one. This one is almost as dark as navy blue with a shocking pink stripe. I am only half way through the back but I am sure I shall show you the finished article.


I friend of mine also from work asked if I would make her a little scarf as she can only find scarfs that are far to long for her so I have now completed this for her in a blueish colour. I have had to take the picture
with the lamp behind so you could see the pattern. I think this is lovely and am now thinking about making a whole shawl I found in a Rowan book. Will let you know what that pans into but here are a few pictures of the blue one

No comments: