Tuesday 9 January 2007

Elvis the monkey



It has been an unusually quiet day and all I have been thinking about is sitting at home knitting or sewing one of my new projects.

I have been boring my friend here in the office with the tales of Elvis and his tail catching. He seems to get fed up with it disturbing him all the time when it flicks and so has to place his paw on it but it never seems to be as easy as that and tries to follow it all around the room. Stupid Cat but Paula has read this blog and says it is missing a picture of Elvis so here is one. He looks so cute here but believe me this is not quite true
Got home tonight in the hope of some knitting and haven't even looked in my sewing box. I had to sort a new mortgage which is nearly done but it has taken me hours to do. Guides tomorrow night and I have no idea what to do with them. Looks like it will be the normal wing it and see.

No comments: