Saturday 27 January 2007

So I have done it again


I have put even more stuff on eBay. I do believe there may be a small addiction to selling stuff. I have only put a few on today then some more tomorrow so things will start to end every day. I just can not be doing with all this waiting.

I have now placed these on eBay. I did make them for my self but don't like them so I will have to see how they go. If I make anything from them I will be well pleased. I am now photographing the rest of my stuff so I can list it on eBay. I got a really good feedback from the beret. They said it was a lovely item !!! More later

2 comments:

Paula said...

I don't know where you get the time to make and sell all this stuff! I bought more wool today, three balls of cash soft 4 ply purple so I can make two pairs of socks :) P x x x

Paula said...

Okay Mrs W, you really do need to update your blog. All those wonderful items you keep showing me at work. You're depriving the blogging community of your masterpieces.