Friday 26 January 2007

I have done it

I have sold the beret and the bag and for the money I wanted. I am so pleased. I don't know why i didn't try this eBay thing earlier. I shall have to try other things. I have now put on my all in one scarf hat thing kindly modelled here by Vicky and another little bag.
I am going to have to start to make some new things. I have just been to see Marie and Dave and their little one. They have still not named him but he is ever so gorgeous. They loved their little bits and so I am definitely going to make lots more of these to put on eBay. I think I could do quite well doing this but it is never going to be a living unless I do some thing very drastic which I really don't think I will do just yet in my life. Its one hell of a gamble. May be one day

No comments: